The Operation could not be completed kCLErrorDomain error 1
Googling didn't come up with apart from a few people experiencing the same but if my befuddled understanding is correct i *think* the problem is this. The program suddenly seems to think it's ok to use Location/geolcate services even though you've turned them off in Twitter app settings and 'trips up' when denied access (i first experienced it after accessing a Foursquare site via a Twitter link) the 'fix' seems to be resetting this feature by....
- Go to iPhone General settings and turn on the Location Services for Twitter App (this will only be temporary).
- Open the Twitter app and create new Tweet (you won't be sending this, it's a dummy).
- Tap on extras button bottom right and tap geolcate,it should now pinpoint your position.
- Re-tap geolocate to switch it back off.
- Close Twitter app.
- Reset Location Services to off in settings.
This hopefully should now have fixed the problem. Many apologies if it didn't, donations and praise if it did :)
(* i'll be jiggered if i'm using the word Anal in a blog post, that's just asking for trouble)