Tuesday 30 September 2008

Gigbeth Bites Back (Bah humbug)


From Gigbeth Blog 21st Sept'

"The fact that the blog is called ‘Another Byte of Banality’ makes me assume that the blog is a hive of negativity rather than creativity."
That'll teach me to make flip remarks in a fit of boredom ,irony is i'll probably win that free ticket raffle i entered at Artsfest.
Some thoughts though..
  • I'm 42 AND cynical so yes the glass is probably half empty (and probably cracked to boot).

  • Despite this i am quite chirpy as most people will vouch for.

  • The Banality bit comes from the fact that as much as i enjoy reading and writing blogs in the bigger sheme of things thay are banal.

  • Now Gigbeth is up and running the line up isn't too bad (though i'd prefer The Courtesy Group to The Guillemots)..

  • I Frickin' loathe S Cowell and everything he stands for and on.

  • The comments thing doesn't work on Gigbeth.com hence this entry being here.


Drinks are on me, November @ The Rainbow
All the best Midge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, why do the 'comment' links on the Gigbeth Blog lead back to their main page rather than anything of use?

(Although I should note that on this blog you have it set to either Google/Blooger accounts or the ever-irritating 'Open ID' thing which makes my name display in a silly way. Generally I wouldn't have bothered to comment here, as much as I like your blog. And I do, I do...).

I do love Guillemots, although it is obvious to all that The Courtesy Group are even better still.

Frankie said...

Hey Midge,
its Frankie from Gigbeth.

I take back what I said about Simon Cowell and your blog. I was being passionate about Gigbeth, and silly about everything else...